View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 05:44 AM   #4
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Welcome to the forums and feel free to ask any question or make any comment. I've been an RV owner for over 25 years and I grew up with travel trailers since I was 8 years old (I'm now 67) and I'm still learning new things about RV's, and especially my own. Some things I simply do not know. But I keep reading here and other places in an attempt to learn as much as I can. It's kind of like putting money in a saving account. You put money away and save it up. You don't need it at the moment, so you "bank" in. Then comes the day a high ticket item comes along and you pull the money out of the bank, and you've got the money and it doesn't affect your current financial lifestyle at all. Learning everything you can about RV is exactly like that. Learn all you can and "bank" that knowledge. You may not need it right now, but EVENTUALLY with any RV, a day will come when "it" will happen. And you'll go back to your "memory bank" and remember ... oh ya! I read something about this and this is what they said the solution was!

Congrats to you and your Mom on the new Montana. And welcome to the forums!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote