View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 05:17 PM   #5
Todd & Mary
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28634
I pulled the trigger on a Starlink RV system. Purchased it Thursday, arriving tomorrow.
Now I just need to figure out how to mount it on the roof of the RV when we are at a location. We just are tired of NO WIFI at the campgrounds. Our last stay in KY there was NO cell service and the WIFI (when I could connect to it) was .2MBPS. My gosh, dial-up is faster.
The wife said enough is enough. Fix it!
So no more NOFI for us! I hope cell over WIFI calling works with Starlink, Then we are all set!
This has been the plan eventually when I finally retire and we go full time, so its just a little early coming. The nice thing is Starlink RV ships right away. I was on a home waitlist and they were estimating another year before they would ship. And I can pause the service RV service any time. for $135 a month its not too bad. Ill let you all know how it performs, were out again in July.