Thread: Way too early
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 12:42 PM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Well, thanks for the heads up.

Here's a link with a little bit more information. Don't know how long it will stay upYahoo News

or Here.

I suppose I don't have to go anywhere. You are welcome to come park in my driveway if you want. I'll throw you an electric cord and you are welcome to fill your water tank. We live in the country about 40 - 45 miles North and East of Indianapolis. Indianapolis is directly in the path of the eclipse. And, I think my house is right in the middle of the arch on the map.

Campgrounds in the area that might suit your needs are the Anderson KOA, White River Campground (Hamilton County campground), Summit Lake State park, Mounds State Park (Anderson, Indiana), Glo Wood Campground (Pendleton), KOA Indianapolis (right on I-70, east of Indy).

Well, maybe that will wet your whistle.

Here's a link to many more private campgrounds. You can visualize where the "arch" runs. Also, several Indiana State Parks in the South Eastern part of the state fall in the arch too. Click here.

Well, good luck. Just an FYI, Indiana State Park campsites cannot be reserved more than 6 months in advance. Private campgrounds all have their own rules.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote