View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #13
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Thanks for the replies all. This is a forum to agree and disagree that is human nature, we all have life experiences and handle them differently... thus my post.

Here is the deal, the dealership has quoted us $3500, not sure if that includes the material. I did read the post by Drifty1 and his repair bill before posting my quire.

I am still wondering if others have had the problem with the super slide and what did you do about it?

I am fortunate that a friend builds houses for a living, no he isn't the builder just the guy that frames it and then goes back and fixes all the trim mistakes etc. Yes, he has horrible knees and so do we.

The dealership suggested that we call a claim into our insurance, which we did. I suspect there will not be any coverage for it. This rig has leaked from the first year and we were working in it full time couldn't get into a dealership. We did contact the dealer we bought it from and the said they were contacting Keystone. When we took it in after our first year anniversary we got no help from Keystone. Shame on us for thinking a report would give us some time.

I am very interested in the guaranteed for life statement DQDick. If that is true it will be the first thing I have been able to get from my warranty.

I don't happen to have an extra 4K to shell out of my pocket, if I did I wouldn't be still working.

Drifty1, curious as how you knew you needed your work done. What signs did you have that you needed to replace the floor?

So Montana posters...please feed me information.....thanks.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote