View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 01:57 PM   #5
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
DQ Dick,

Thank you for your input, I was looking at purchasing maybe 2 or 3 of these for 100K or so after I sell our current stick house here in NH. One good one for more money to live in. And a couple to rent for additional income. Not like I need the money now. I am all set financially going into retirement. I could buy a couple now. But I'm just looking at options.
Yes there are campground fees and rent. But considering the HOA fees of other stick house developments.

https://oceanlakesproperties.com/status/for-sale/
Either way there are rules and regulations which go along with the fees you pay which are just another headache.
Private property not in an association would be less headaches and IN my Mind I could hire people to do something when I get older and cant or don't feel comfortable doing myself for less money than an 400 or 800 association fee.

And have storage for my Montana with no complaints from a membership board of a HOA or other disagreements.