View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 05:46 PM   #12
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennTom View Post
I too have a 2019 381TH. I also have an Onan 5500 running on propane in the front compartment, very handy to have. The solar prep is exactly what the others have said, portable panels. The fridge you have is a Residential and only runs on AC. That pic of the inverter shows the green button you need to push to turn it on. I use a mirror to see it for there is very little room there. Also, make sure that outlet didn't trip. Reset it if it did. I drive long distances, easily 10 hours, and keeps the fridge going.
You may have a charging issue so check your voltage when not plugged in and then when plugged in like suggested earlier. Oh, and that red key where the water connections are. Make sure that's on.
The green button my or may not function. It depends on programing. Typically it's programed PS4 which is disabled meaning you have to use the inverter battery disconnect. Changing it to PS1 enables the power button. I've experienced my inverter changing programing to PS0 which disables the inverter completely. Never found out why it changed.