View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
Where do I start???
Dealer only had rig hooked up to 110 power. No sewer, no fresh water in tank, no water in grey tank. No demo of fireplace. Unit was filthy on the exterior (we had asked that it be washed prior to delivery date). Umbilical cord was pulled out of junction box under the pin box. Screen door was binding on light switch on door frame (something else we asked to be corrected before delivery). All the time dealer was saying "We'll take care of it, come in and sign the paperwork". We stuck to our guns and signed NOTHING until we were satisfied. It was an unpleasant experience on what should have been an exciting and happy day. Getting warranty work through this dealer was another nightmare. We will NEVER go back to him nor recommend him to anyone. We envy those with pleasant purchase/delivery experiences. Likely this is the last Montana ( or any other RV ) that we will buy. If chance happens that we do buy another we will be MUCH more selective regarding the dealer. With all this said, we do love the model we selected.
My recommendation is to download and print out the MOC PDI and run it verbatum. You'll be glad you did. One more thing, don't accept the unit unil you are satisfied with it. Once they have your money, you lose whatever leverage you had and you are at the dealers mercy. Walk away if you have to. It's downright amazing how they will move heaven and earth when there's money sitting on the table. YMMV. Best of luck! Hope all goes butter smooth for you!
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote