View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 02:31 PM   #5
dbrill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #359
Thanks for the responses, after searching and finding some threads on RV.NET I had decided to take the window out and see if a local shop would do it. It did sound like it would have to be templated and ordered because apparently the safety glass has to be cut to size then tempered. But if I can get it fixed in days or weeks rather than months it would be preferred as I am taking my granddaughter camping for Halloween.

When I called Keystone they said they were not set up to sell to the public, only to dealers. And one dealer actually suggested that I set up and appointment so they could measure and order the window and then have me pick it up and just slide the window out of the new frame and into the one in my camper. However it would be the beginning of December before he could fit me in to measure it but he would call if something opened up sooner but that it could be on very short notice. Every Keystone dealer within 60 miles of me (not just the Montana/Mountaineer dealers) all said they wanted to measure because Keystone has sent them the wrong windows in the past.
dbrill is offline   Reply With Quote