View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 08:14 PM   #50
jdarwin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21728
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneH View Post
VISIBLE.com is a new offshoot of Verizon: a low cost alternative for calls, text and DATA. We HALVED our bill by switching from Verizon to Visible...and a big plus for the early adopters to Visible is that the data is TRULY unlimited and is not throttled, even for the hotspot. This has been a dream come true for us. I cannot praise them enough! Coverage is excellent and we consistently get download speed from 8-18 Mbps. The bill per line is $40 dollars. That's it. No additional taxes or fees. If you are interested in this, you can use my code to get the early adopter unlimited speed and data; go to visible.com, and look into it...then enter the code wNdN6. That will get you $20 dollars off your first bill.
I glad you're getting good value from Visible. My experience was just horrible. That's why I went with OTR Moble (ATT). I signed up with Visible over a month ago. They took my $40 and were supposed to send me a phone. It never arrived. Every time I tried to contact them (they only use chat or facebook) I never could. I tried almost everyday over a 7 period and could never make contact. One time I had their chat up for 4 hours. They never responded. I finally had to call my credit card and dispute the charges to cancel the service because they failed to respond to chat and facebook. I've heard others having good service from Visible, I did not.
Member #21728
2019 3931FB
2017 F350 6.7 Powerstroke SRW
B&W Companion Slider 20K
jdarwin is offline   Reply With Quote