View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 11:30 AM   #28
Leonard R.
Established Member

M.O.C. #26577
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconners View Post
Hi Folks,

My wife and I just picked up our new Ram 3500, Cummins and Dually pickup a week ago. We are going to purchasing a Montana in the spring, potentially for full timing.

As we look through the Montana site from Keystone, I see only one unit below 40'. All the full time information we have navigated through indicate full timing in a unit 40' will be tough as a lot of places won't fit a unit that big.

What's your experiences been with your unit and how big is it?

Do you find the size being restrictive when going to destinations you have on your bucket list? We have some destinations in mind, but really don't want to find ourselves locked out because the unit is too big.

Thank you!
Hi,
We just took possession of a Montana 35' 3120 RL which we plan to live in 4-5 months a year in the Southern U.S. (all things Covid getting better. We are Canadian, so who knows our winter travel plans right now).
I bought it specifically for long stretches of living, taking into account living space, ease of camping options, and cargo. It certainly hits the mark on all of these so far! Much research went into our camping style before we made the decision. We were close on a Montana High Country 294 RL, but felt the Montana 3120 offered a better overall package. Do your research and good luck! FYI, we pull it with a Silverado 3500 dually diesel and it is a great combo!
Leonard R. is offline   Reply With Quote