View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:31 PM   #16
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by twindman

Willy Bee,
If you go with a Pullrite, I have 2 hitch plates for cheap!
I had one put on by dealer in July, but it seemed to 'clunk' so on the way to Goshen Rally, I stopped at Pullrite headquarters. A guy in customer service came out, looked at my plate and said it was the wrong one. He drove 20 minutes each way to another warehouse to get the right one. Then helped me install it. When done, I said for wife to go in and pay, while I hook up. He said "You already paid once at the dealer, this ones on me"!!!! I drove it about 20 miles to rally and decided to get the MorRyde hitch on the trailer and had to get a 2nd hitch plate (actually third). So the proper one for a regular hitch was used for 20 miles. If you are in Mesa,AZ area I will make a REAL GOOD deal for you!
Pullrite service is excellent, by the way. I messed up my first time out and didn't lube the channels on it and scored them with big gouges. Service talked me thru what to do and I just turned them over and was good to go. Then this latest thing in Goshen area.
Very good people.
I'm very happy with my Pullrite. They are good people.
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote