View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 09:15 AM   #71
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
My question is how much longer are you going to keep this trailer? I have a 03 and I know it's old but it's still going strong. I could upgrade to IS but I want to move up to a newer RV so spending that kind of money on my rig makes no sense. i would also like Disk Brakes but then again if I did this would it increase the value of my rig? Would it make it easier to sell? If I had a newer trailer say a 15 or newer than I would upgrade. Another question is do you travel or just camp on the weekends? Some of this depends on how you use your rig. It would be nice if they made air bags for our trailers. I would jump on something like that. Take some of the bounce out of the rig.
I think if I ever got another trailer after spending all this money on it my wife would kill me. We are nearing retirement so this will more than likely be the last one. Since the previous owner and myself have stored it inside since day one it still looks brand new.

We probably spend 50 60 nights a year in it travel maybe two to four thousand miles or so. We're both still working so we can't go too far
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote