Thread: Dead batteries
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 08:17 AM   #10
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeje View Post
#1- There is a reason I do NOT let anyone do ANY work on ANTTHING I own. Cuz every time I do, something is always not done correctly. If you want it done right, do it yourself.

#2- They should absolutely replace your batteries. Shame on them, they should know that batteries taken below 50% charge reduces there life.

#3- No way am I going to tow my unit (burning up fuel ) to anyplace to have it winterized, free or not. That service should be like jiffylube, 15 mins in and out. 2 weeks to winterize, that's BS
I completely agree. I try and do all my own basic maintenance, and if I don't know how to do something I will look up online to educate myself so I know how. I know some people are not mechanically inclined or physically able to do the routine maintenance and it kills me when dealerships or repair facilities screw a person over.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote