View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #12
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Joy, that looks exactly like what I ordered/bought from taylorgifts.com - I paid $9.98 for two. I realized after looking at the photos I took of the Cougar that I really will only need to use one though if I want as there is one step and then the next step up is actually the landing and I could use a rug there (if the bathroom door allows for it (to open/close without interfering) OR I could buy a roll of the same type of vinyl stuff that I saw at Walmart the other day. I know this will be a high traffic area coming in from outdoors to use the potty so want to protect it, although we will be taking our shoes off but still it will be walked on a lot.

Thank you so much for the info AND offering to take photos. That is SO nice of you! I really appreciate it. It is really nice to know too how well it has worked for you. Ya just never know until you try something unless someone else has had experience with a product. Glad to know too that you cut yours without issue as I am sure ours is going to be too wide. Did you just cut yours with sharp scissors?

Sandi
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote