View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 10:38 AM   #4
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
We also have a 3791 2019 Legacy Full Body Paint. I have shopped insurance nationwide we Pay $450.60 per year through Brown and Brown of Kentucky who uses Safeco.

We recently purchased our 3791RD however had Class A prior also insured with Brown and Brown, I looked at every option including moving my homeowners and autos to just about every Major insurer however still the RV insurance was very expensive.

Then I discovered Brown and Brown of Kentucky, while they did not have better rates on cars and home they blew everyone away with RV rates.

Look issurers play a little game they try to convince you to Bundle to save $$$ but if say car insurance is low and there home and RV are high there is no savings, they just make you think there is because you are "Bundling" do not fall for that.

We have learned to buy insurance from whom ever is lowest (assuming they are A-rated or better) so our Home is with one, our cars with another and Rv with a third. No bundle from any company can touch our low total insurance cost.

Brown and Brown of Kentucky
866 472-3326
https://rvainsurance.com/

Another example every insurer was more than $2K for our class A brown and Brown was $1100 per year.

We were also forced to really shop all our insurances as we have a Tesla which is hard to insure, we were with esurance however when we bought the F350 they do not insure any truck over 3/4 tom (they consider anything over 3/4 commercial). It was a process to find affordable insurance for all these special vehicles....
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote