View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:54 AM   #5
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
Well I know people are having problems with peeling. But the older graphics are made better than the ones you are referring to. Every MFR tries to cut costs and maybe they were trying a new vinyl or something. I'm not trying to make excuses for them and if I had this problem on a new unit I would be all over it.
I was hoping for (NOS) New Old Stock that didn't have this problem.

Ron:
I also have the picture window in the rear. When I checked the graphics web site the 2001 model has the graphic mountain scene. I have the Lettering on my 03 only. I was inquiring about the mountain graphics.
I did take a look at the 04 mountain scene. It seems smaller than the 01 model. But if you could measure the graphic anyway, when you get a chance, so I have that for reference (no rush).
Do you see the difference on the Burnlington's web site?
Where do they mount your license plate with the graphics on the rear of your Monty? Mine is dead center and would cover the graphics and then there is the Electric Cord (I still don't know why mine is at the rear like it is).

Thanks everyone.