Thread: The 5Gb Limit
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Glenn,

And we were SOOOOOO shocked when we started seeing the actual numbers!

I don't do a lot of video stuff, but, I do quite a bit of images of documents in my research. I also send LOTS of emails with attachments for the cemetery work I am doing for the county we live in (volunteer). Ohhhhh, and maps!! I do a LOT of google maps, with street views and close up images. I have NO idea what kind of numbers those babies ring up toward the 5 Gig limits.

Maybe it is the 8 to 15 web pages I have open at one time???

Point is, you can use a lot of your 5Gigs, if you play hard. When you Facebook, Blog, web page, surf with images, map everything and anything, email heavy with friends and then MOC, well, you CAN eat up the gigs.

As I pointed out earlier, at this point, I have no intentions of cutting back or changing my habits. We also are not able to upgrade our air card without fear of having to pay overages.

Life on the internet has choices, we each make them, and then we have to live with them. All that said, I LOVE MY AIRCARD!!! And we are looking at those numbers every month now. Shocked!! Yep we were.

Edited: We do not have to pay overages at this time. Make that YET! This too can change!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote