View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
still don't have my new Monty

I am really having a difficult time getting my new 3625re Monty. Been a week now since they started doing the PDI. I have never seen so much stuff wrong with a new unit. My last one never even had a loose screw, this one doesn't have a tight one it would appear. After a week of work today they thought they finally had it ready to go tomorrow. We about 3pm today the frig quit. I understand that there is a lot of problems with the new Dometic side by side units. This one was working and just stopped. They have tried everything but nothing works. Soooooo I guess they are going to pull it out and put a new one in out of another unit. the bad part is they have to take it out a window which really ticks me off as now I have a window that has the seal broken. They had already replaced the door on this unit. Just about ready to tell them they own it and look for something else.
I had such good luck with my other Monty before my accident that I hate to give up but I am afraid This is a Friday afternoon junker. Anyone else have Dometic issues or anything like this? I heard them on the phone with Tech support for I bet 2 hrs today, that was interesting. A one sided scripted conversation, the tech at CW had more patience that I would have had. Well tomorrow is another day. We are testing the other Dometic before we pull it out. My fingers are crossed. Everything else is done even the propane door that was drill from the bottom and backwards. You can only imagine how that fit, good quality control at Keystone. Someone slept through that one also. Oh well up early for another day at CW. Joe
Lack of HP is offline   Reply With Quote