View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:22 PM   #32
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
WOW this Post was over a year old there James ,why did you dig up this one from the archives??? AND you are towing it with a 2001 3/4 ton V10 gas HMMMMMM...
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jameswbarton

I just bought a brand new 375fl high country. It has been in the shop 60% of the time I have owned it. Currently the AC will only cool the coach down to 76 degrees in 85 degree weather. I would not recommend buying anything from General RV and would never consider a High Country again. I have literally been on the phone all day trying to find a warranty dealer willing to work on it. The customer service at the factory is not very helpful and did not believe it when a "Keystone Warranty Dealer' refused to look at it unless I paid him out of pocket for a new coach. The only helpful place I have contacted is Dometic that asked me to send picture of the installation in order to find out what Keystone did wrong. If you still want to buy one do your testing at the dealer in full sunlight and make sure it will cool. I would never go through this again.