View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 04:47 PM   #21
glendodom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22698
Cable Rewiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bou0146 View Post
We have a 2018 3810MS. We have the second fireplace and love it. I rebuilt the bed platform so it fit the mattress but have no issue with pivot door so it is the way it came. I had to revamp the cable system as that splitter/switch mounted behind the docking station was messing with my satellite system. Added a pure sine wave inverter so we can use the TV when boondocking. Added a vacuum outlet near the storage compartment door so I do not have to climb in the storage bay to vacuum my truck.
I would be interested in knowing how you rewired your cable wiring. I bought a new Montana last Sept and ran into the issue with the splitter/switch behind the control center not allowing my Dish Tailgater satellite to transmit. As I understand the way they use the splitters the auto satellite systems do not work. I have the 3721 RV. I for now have been simply running a cable direct via the slides to the Dish boxes but would since I couldn't ever figure how to revamp the wiring, especially the BR connector. Thanks
glendodom is offline   Reply With Quote