View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 02:03 PM   #9
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
If you come to next years Montana Fall Rally in Goshen, IN your DW can sign up for a driving class put on by Keystone and it is absolutely FREE! They teach the gals to hookup and unhook, tow it around in the fair grounds, and back up into a spot. All this is done with NO MEN ALLOWED to be on site or even watch from a distance. They had some of the men watching from a distance two or three years ago when they were holding the class at the Keystone Service Center and the instructors went over to the men and told them to leave because they were not welcome there even if they were just watching. The gals go away with a certificate from the driving school and you should see the big smiles on their face when the complete the school. Many climb in the TV when they roll out on the final day and head down the road to show the hubby his is not the only one that can handle that TV with the Monte behind it. As stated previously by several here, practice makes perfect and the driving in an empty parking lot is just what is needed for practice in backing and turning but the open road is the best teacher. My DW takes the wheel every time we are out and I sit in the passenger seat and go to sleep because I trust her that much and her ability in towing the rig.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote