View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Day/Night Shade repair(update)

Time is getting short,less than a week till the Rally. Please, if any of you have damaged shades or frayed strings contact me at site 442. If you need help taking them down also set me know..

I will be holding another Day/Night Shade restringing and repair class this rally. I have about 200 yards of shade cord and dozens of replacement grommets. All you need to do is take your shades down and bring them to the class. Most of them can be taken down without taking down the valances. Some need the valance removed. You will need a long square drive screwdriver. Use a bright flashlight and look closely and you can usually see how they are mounted. Since the class is tentatively scheduled for Saturday There are several of us that can help take them down if you are having a problem with them. If you plan on attending the class please just post here, I just need an idea of how many will be attending. Thanks.. You don't need to bring a shade to come to the class but we will need a few for demos. (UPDATE) For those of you that haven't caught sight of this post yet I am asking for any folks that have day night shades that are getting frayed or fuzzy strings to please bring them to the class. We will get them fixed. I have lots of shade cord and grommets. If you need help getting then down let me know and I and a couple others will most likely be available to help get them down and back up...
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote