View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 01:47 PM   #32
scottz
Site Team

M.O.C. #19755
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleP View Post
I have a 2021 Montana 3761 FL. Am I to understand that my rear AC that is in my bedroom is the one with the heat pump? I was under the assumption it was the middle AC in the kitchen. Unfortunately my rig is in storage and I can't check at this time. Thanks
I have no experience with the new in-command. My larger AC in the main living area is the heat pump

On my units with thermostats, the modes reflected on the thermostat are set by the AC unit. Whichever unit is the heat pump, will display that option. The other unit (that does not have a heat pump) will not display the option. This was true with the Dometic thermostats and with my new Micro Air thermostats. The Micro Air connected my heat pump unit has a option that looks like heat pump/furnace. Never tried it, but it might switch to furnace when it is too cold for the heat pump; or maybe it runs both at the same time.

The heat pump in my house also feels "cool". That is the nature of heat pumps; not like a furnace with a burner that puts out hot air.
scottz is offline   Reply With Quote