View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 10:50 AM   #13
twindman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5651
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred715 View Post
I'm glad I won't be buying any new 5th wheels in the future including Montana brands. My 2010 Montana 3000RK will be the last RV I will own. Too many complaints from all the brands and the quality isn't there anymore on any of them. Probably only about 5 more years of RVing. I'm 75 now and don't know how many more years left if only short trips. Will really miss our short trips and motels won't cut it. Maybe cabins at state and private parks after RVing.
I am right there with you (76). A couple of years ago I figured good until 80. Small things going downhill, so now I am HOPING for 80! I still travel around 8-10,000 miles a year. Have relatives in Montana/Wyoming and daughter married to Army guy and been in Fayettville, Fort Knox, El Paso, and Hawaii in last 10 years. Had to travel to all but Hawaii with rig at least once a year. I guess we need to just hang in and last as long as we can!
Also just dropped $13K with new roof and several frame flex things last fall, so this rig will hopefully last until it hang it up.

Tom and Gail
2013 Mountaineer 362
2012 Silverado 2500
twindman is offline   Reply With Quote