View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 01:02 AM   #6
Rdy2Camp

M.O.C. #32276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp CA View Post
Make sure the valve stems, with or without non-flexible stainless steel valve stem extenders, are accessible because you will want to easily remove the sensors to inflate or deflate the tires, easily check the sensors for tightness AND replace sensor batteries.
I didn't think easy and dually were allowed to be used in the same sentence lol. I suppose if you have small hands to get through the outer rim it may be easy! I'm hoping to have my 5 year old trained soon to reach through and check pressure lol. I feel like I dislocate my thumb every time I'm checking pressure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
This would be a very good option for a dually truck that is compatible with the 507 system. https://tsttruck.com/507-series-6-in...7-int-6-c.html
I did see that system and I like the idea of internal monitors except a pain to change batteries and the cost is crazy. With that kit and 4 trailer sensors I'm at 1K or more! I was hoping to get the 10 sensor 507 kit if it will work and save $400. I am all about safety, but also all about saving money lol. Having just upgraded from a Lance TC to a Montana there are still a lot of things I need to buy that the $400 can help with!!