View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:17 PM   #24
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Not sure exactly who you were talking of about the snide comment. If it was me I apologize for that. The issue here is we have been through hundreds of threads over these Tire issues. We being Montana owner have gone through what you're going through, we are simply trying to prevent you from going through it.

Your unit is just a 160 pounds lighter than mine fully loaded. The label on my camper also says E. I think some of the newer units are now coming with G rated tires. That alone should tell you something. I think what it means is Keystone has heard so much bitching about the E rated tires they started putting G on.

I don't know how to say it in a softer way, if you are telling that camper down the road with any E Rated Tire on it sooner or later it's going to blow up. When it blows up it has the potential to destroy your camper. It will tear the Darko Fabric in the wheel wells possibly take out propane lines electric lines electric brake lines etc etc

This is not a keystone Montana issue. It is an issue for every RV manufacturer with heavy 5th Wheel Trailers. I don't care what the tag on your camper says I don't care what Keystone says I don't care what Good Year says if you don't get those tires off your camper you may be sorry you didn't listen to the people who have already gone through it

Sorry I've if I sounded harsh but that's what it takes to get the message through.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote