View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 09:50 PM   #53
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
BUT anyone can get one of those cards! You don't have to be an RV owner and nowhere on the application for the card do they ask what you drive or tow. What about the farmer that gets the card and never tows an RV? Or the guy with a backhoe doing construction work? I don't see how they can enforce this short of having someone constantly monitoring every single station??

I'll bet my bottom dollar it won't take long for pilot to break the contract with Good Sam. There is no doubt that it is tiny compared to the backlash they will see from rejecting the other card! Not to mention all the in store business they will lose to their competitor. They want folks stopping at their stores more than they want the tiny fraction of business that Good Sam will bring in after this new card takes over!

If not count me in on the boycott till things change!
When you swipe the card, the system recognizes that it is an RV fuel card and it will be rejected....it don't matter if you pull up to the pump on a bicycle!

But I agree , if P/FJ makes more money with this card than they do with Good Sam then they will find a way to get out of contract. But the question is, why did they not know about their deal with GS about not having another deal with RV'ers?
6-pt Hydraulic leveling
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote