View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
Pugtracker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12009
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

replacing your tank can be a learning expereance, but it seems you have a good start at your first try. you will need to get the product number off the tank and that number will be in yellow crayon written buy the installer, there will also be a tag that has the tank manufacture name and another part number but the crayon marked number is the most inportant one. If I were going to do a tank I would remove the old one and dry fit the new one and mark the drain and vent holes while it was in there, then drop and drill them. there has been several topics about tanks and there problems with the braking at the fittings where they conect to the tank. I have heard of a few who used a No hub conector to allow a bit of movement to prevent the tank from being so ridgid. you might get a reply on that.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...kIDSticker.jpg

this was my tank manufacture your should be the same you can order direct from them they will work with you.
Its a service star tank have the number have not seen any yellow yet. will dry fit for sure.
Pugtracker is offline   Reply With Quote