View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 01:39 AM   #8
tweir
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #572
Hi Sue,
Beaudry's in San Marcos has a pretty decent service department and they are a Montana dealer as well. Chuck Gilbert is the Service Manager and a straight-shooter. Right now, there is a two week backlog on getting appointments. While talking with a service advisor, he told me when you call to make an appointment, tell the scheduler that you want to pick up the coach either the same day or within 3 days depending on how much work you need done (assuming they don't need to order 'special parts') otherwise it sits on the lot 6 or 7 days after your appointment date before they start working on it. I have to get that wheel recall taken care of and some other small stuff so I called---actually stopped in after work, and made an appointment for 12/5 to drop off the unit after work and was told it will be done on the 6th. so I can pick it up after work. San Marcos is a heck of a lot closer than Bakersfield....! Beaudry's is right off of the 78 on San Marcos Blvd....probably an hour maybe an hour & 1/2 depending on the traffic from Hemet.
tweir is offline   Reply With Quote