View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #28
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Martins

We've had Good Sam ever since we bought our first Montana. Had excellent service including a tow when our TV gave out in Memphis. Until this year, Good Sam has used Affinity and we were never disappointed. They are now using Road America and we are not happy. TV broke down at 5p.m. in SC- person answering call did not seem knowledgeable with 5th. wheels. Sent a tow truck for TV only and spent the next 4 hours trying to find someone to tow our NEW Monty which was sitting barely off the road on I-75. By 9p.m. they still had not found someone- one person called and wanted to know what size hitch we had!! We finally started calling RV parks in the area and found a Good Samaritan at Lake Marion Marina who came and towed us into the marina campground. After much haggling with Good Sam, we were finally able to give the person who rescued us some money to cover his expenses and for the trouble. We did not feel that Affinity had a good handle on 5r's. Hopefully we won't have to use it again for a while!!!
According to this site, Good Sam is still using Affinity. I've never had to use ERS, but most of the things I have read are positive.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote