View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 02:13 AM   #16
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Rick,
As other have said we are sorry for your loss. MOC is a family and we care for each other, tell them what we feel (sometimes not what they want to hear) and are always looking out for each other.
Since this is a big move for you into the "new word" fifthing, I suggest you take your time buying. Search on the web for your style and then go live in it for at least four hours. By live in it I mean sit and watch TV, make a meal, cook popcorn, sit at the dinning room table, stand up and turn the light on, MAKE THE BED, definately take a shower in both style units (shower and garden tub), then clean them. Take the time to go through the moves in your mind and physically. The showers are tight.
I have three requirements when I am in the tow mode. I want access to the POTTY, fridge, and the bed so I can cat nap if I want. I really like the road side hall way. That one does not let me into the bedroom when in the transport (tow) mode. So look at the one you like in both modes Tow and living.
Since this is going to be your home look at the BIG SKY models. They have some polish and nice features that the Montana does not. I like the idea of the dinning room ceiling light switch on the wall instead of having to stand up and turn on the light at the fixture.
I just reread you posts and saw the call sign, VE7REH. I was going to ask what it was because I caught the "73".
Again welcome to the forum and ask questions. Lots of good info here.
Cheers,
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote