View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 03:56 PM   #49
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Not only have I read the weight I have stopped at two different scales to see actual weight by certified scale. What I am trying to say is everyone is screaming about trailer axle weight but nobody is talking about TV weight. I guess I am not sure what the difference is? To me they are both important. My guess is that a lot of people are really worried about trailer weight and going to G rated tires but I do not see the same worry about their TV weight? More people need to stop at some scales and actually see what their setup weighs. Most highway scales are open even if their is nobody too actually verify what you way. I myself will not worry about G rated tires for awhile because I know that I am not even close to what my axle weight is. It is almost funny to read about trailer weight but when I look at the polls there are more SRW tow vehicles then dualies. This is like the 62 MPH that some people follow like a state law. In my humble opinion people should be able to tow their rigs at a speed that they are set up to tow verse a random number somebody chooses.
I am sure that some will bash me for being actually honest. Some people should probable never go over 45/50 because they can not handle any problems above that. Other people can probably go a bit more than that as they are able to handle different speeds compared to other drivers.

Tom marty