View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 04:28 AM   #24
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Judy and Glen, there are ways to handle the storage without getting real expensive. In our case, our kids' basements.

But I really think the decision to fulltime, most-time, part-time, or some-time is a very personal one. Whatever works best for you is what is right for you. After chatting with Glen during the recent rally I'm aware of the situation with your house. Keeping it as a homebase makes a lot of sense to me whether you use it between trips, however short or long, or you rent/lease it out until ready to settle down.

I skimmed some of the posts in this thread and skipped quite a few (time limitations today) so hopefully I'm not duplicating another post or stepping on any toes. You mentioned feeling some social pressure to fulltime. Judy, the only pressure you should feel should come from you and Glen and nobody else. Anyone who would think that fulltiming is a better choice than part timing or weekending/vacationing has their own problems. It's purely a matter of personal choice. There is no 'right or wrong' nor any 'better/worse'. At least in my opinion.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote