View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #29
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Well we did our PDI and we have to say.....Montana did a great job overall! We first did the top to bottom walk thru of the new rig with the actual owner of the dealership who is the only one that does the walk thrus. This took almost 2 hours and then we went right into the PDI going head to toe and spent 4 hours plus and used a fine toothed comb and found 15 items....all minor cosmetic issues (decals, minor blemishes on cabinetry and interior, etc.)

The new oyster color is awesome. The basement compartment is almost a foot wider than the one we have now. There is a continous LED lite strip under the exterior awning at the top that is controlled from interior electric panel. The interior closets all have LED strip lights. The G614 tire option included the spare. There is plenty of room on the walls now for our pictures.

Now we will wait until next weekend for the big move when we park the rigs side by side. I am pretty sure they can get all the PDI issues done by then.

Sue is stoked....and I cannot wait our baby home to get the solar panel system re-installed and all the other honey doo items Sue has in my cart.