View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:09 AM   #1
EricHarmon
Established Member

M.O.C. #19325
Introducing myself

Hi all, I'm Eric and my wife and I are researching RVs for a purchase in the next couple years (yes, I research early!). At first we thought we'd probably purchase a class A RV, but the more I think about it, the more I think a 5th wheel might be best for us.

I'm loving the floor plan of the Montana High Country 345RL. Some of the items that catch my eye are: Coat closet; bench in master; outside kitchen (neither of us are chefs, but I can see where that would be convenient); washer and dryer prep; and more.

The Alpine also has some interesting configurations. It will just be my wife and me, and we're planning to full-time (we're both self-employed now, and we're planning to sell our house and live in an RV for at least a year) for a while before purchasing a small house and spending a lot of time seeing the country.

I've never driven an RV. I have driven a moving truck pulling a car (I think the truck was 24'), and that was a little stressful to begin with but I got more comfortable rapidly, even though it was only a 12 hour drive.

How do you guys like the High Country, and perhaps the 345RL in particular? Thanks for welcoming me to your group, even though I'm not an owner yet.
EricHarmon is offline   Reply With Quote