View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I was on thhs forum for about 1 year before I ordered the 06 3400. I noted every problem reported by members and compiled a list in addition to the PDI's that are also on the forum. When our dealer called to say the 3400 was there we did not even go see it. We E mailed him the PDI and problem list, set up a appointment two weeks down the road and said we did not want to see any of these things when we saw the camper. (this is a excellent dealer and had no problem with that) . We got there did a PDI noted some things we still did not like, gave him the short list, and made a appointment a week down the road for another PDI..It was perfect.Not until then did we sign a single paper..The dealer was 60 miles away from home. The PDI person went over every single item on the PDI list and our list and did not sign off till we were satisfied. Perfect off the lot..within the next 11 months we had @50 problems large and small..so going off the lot perfect is good news but means nothing except maybe you will not have those problems over again...Keystone took care of all my issues with no problem at all. They get 95% in customer service.I take off 5% because Helen wanted them to pull out our entire kitchen slide and replace it with a 08 Big Sky slide with the big fridge and they said...NO..... The rats..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote