View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 08:56 AM   #16
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Don't know what happened to those kids. I truly believe they are homeless. No one should have to like that. Not 6 people! Park managers said the trailer was filthy. Would be hard to keep clean with that many people in that small of a place. Their vehicles were older, but why did they need 3 cars?
Park managers must know more about the situation than I do because they are the people that called child protective agency. Must be more to the story. (update on that, they did not call, but are thinking about it.) I think they should do something different but it is none of my business. It is their call.

One thing I noticed strange. That little tiny very old trailer had 2 big padlocks on the door when those people would leave. This trailer was so bad, I have seen better looking trailers at a salvage yard. Wonder what he had inside he was so afraid someone would take?

So much poverty in that area. No jobs and people without proper education and too many children. The people around there usually get married out of high school, if they finish, and go work at a factory. No factories now.
My family had their own businesses and what family I have there are doing well. Took a lot of hard work to get where they live comfortably.
We are in Mt.Grove Missouri now. Nice park. Feel like we are back to civilization! No cable but do have more than 2 TV stations which make Don happy.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote