View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 07:19 PM   #17
NWCampers
Established Member

M.O.C. #29366
We have the 2020 330RL and love it. We’ve owned several RV’s and my husband has worked in both the warranty department at a keystone plant and also as a service technician for a few RV manufacturers over the years. Everyone has an opinion, ours is that they’re all built similarly using similar materials and all of them have their issues. Since you’re not new to RV’s I assume you know and accept that there will be maintenance and repairs needed at some point. For what it’s worth we’ve enjoyed ours and not had any major problems.

We find this model to have an excellent floor plan being spacious and well thought out overall. We do a mixture of dry camping closer to home and park camping while traveling across states and it’s worked great for both. I like the interior layout and comforts of home, he likes that it met his needs for structure, tank capacity, exterior storage, and the ability to easily add what he needed to for longer dry camping excursions. I hope some of this helps and good luck on your decision!