View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 02:29 PM   #20
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
I just bought a new High Country 375

I just bought a new 2016 High Country 375Fl with two Air Conditioners. The literature and sales man told us it would handle 100 degree heat and temperatures down to 0 degrees. It does not work and can only reduce inside temp 9 degrees from outside temp with all shades drawn. It has no slide covers. The windows are single pane as I never want to have to defogg any again when the seals fail. Keystone refused to answer all of my questions, referring me to a warranty service provider. Today when I took it back to the selling dealer I was surprising told that the AC was likely working ok and was only capable of a max temperature drop of 20 degrees from roof temperature. The two units appear air starved with only 7 small ceiling vents for both AC's. There need to be 600 cfm of supply air coming out the vents but I cannot find out how many it should have. Also where are the heating return air ducts are they under the steps to the front living room? If the salesmen had been honest and given me this 20 degree below roof temp I never would have bought it. Planning to not roast in AZ, NM and Ca?

jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote