View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
Ram Montana High Country
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_713 View Post
Hi all,

I’m recently new to the forum so here I go with my first post...

Just replaced our 2016 3820FK with a brand new 2020 3855BR. Have to say we loved our front kitchen but after many issues with the FK (Hate to say she may have been the lemon of the bunch), we took the plunge and purchased a 3855BR Legacy with Full Body Paint (got love it)!

Anyway, as we all know... a new unit with no issues doesn’t exist. First thing I’ve noticed has me a bit puzzled so I’m hoping you all might have some ideas. When plugged into my truck with the running lights on, the top rear marker lights and the most aft side marker light on the driver side will not illuminate. The mid and forward marker lights on the driver side, all the side markers on the passenger side and front cap top markers all work... so why won’t the others??? My thoughts are that perhaps they were never wired in from the factory but after a quick peel back of the underbelly, all seems to be wired. Anybody have any thoughts?

Normally I would just take it back to the dealer where I bought it and make it their problem but they’re not that close to where we live. Hoping for a quick fix in my driveway...
Welcome to the forum - looking forward to your input
Ram Montana High Country is offline   Reply With Quote