View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
The only thing I can add to what Rich has stated is give weight to where the bulk of your servicing will be done. If you will be relying primarily on a local dealer for service, you may (my opinion) wnat to strongly consider listening to your dealer. My experience with my local dealer is excellent, I purchased the extended warranty (or whatever you prefer to call it) from them since they assured me they had used this plan for over ten years without any problems. I have not had a problem using it and have not had any service denied that was part of the contract. You must read what you are buying. If I was primarily on the road away from the local dealer I may have considered another plan, but I am very happy with what the dealer offered even though it cost a bit more. As always, do what you feel is best for you, but I am offering my opinion to hopefully give you a perspective to consider.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote