Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 07:05 AM   #16
mr68gts
Established Member

M.O.C. #24185
Not sure on what changes were made as far as 2020 from the 2019 we looked at. (haven't seen a 20 yet to know for certain) And from a 17 to the 20 we ordered, I'm sure there are many. For starters I know the couches changed. And that was just from the 2 model years. We actually like the older couch set better but the lack of certain options at this point in a 2019 on hand has made the choice to order and wait for the 2020 easier. Plus I get an extra year within the parks that have the sometimes stupid 10 year rule.

I would definitely be interested in changes you've made though! Never know what I might learn.

Thanks for the info on the tongue weight. Didn't think about that yet but good to look out for! I am going to have to weight it empty and full before I do anything! I've already upped the hitch to a 20k pullrite (from a older Pullrite with less rating) I wonder of the added hitch weight has anything to do with it being a "master suite" model? Surprised they could get away with using generic listed weights but they probably all use the same chassis pretty much so maybe they figure it's close enough lol.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKPAK View Post
Welcome. We have a 2017 model 3810 and like it very much. Especially the front window. Sounds like the 2020's have some added items. We do NOT have any side cameras, don't even have the rear, although it's wired for it. The wife watches when I'm backing up. We've done several mods to ours, if interested just ask. Guess I'll have to go to the next RV show and see what's changed! And don't believe what the specs say on tongue weight, it's more. Ours checks in on the tongue at close to 3500 pounds, and we don't have much extra in the front.
mr68gts is offline   Reply With Quote