View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
Bill Queen

M.O.C. #21916
New Montana to us a 2012 3100RL

Hello to all the Montana fivers out there. We just purchased a used fifth wheel Montana 2012 3100RL. we had a Jaco 22 foot bumper pull in the past. We got the Montana home and shifted all belongings from the Jayco to the Montana. a few days later I noticed a rubber handled screwdriver chewed in a drawer. My wife cleaned out the mess but left the drawer open. I was working on the fuse that runs the hydrolic slide system out under the overhang. the fiver came with a remote to move slides so i hit the button and all was going well until the last big slide hit the extended drawer in the kitchen and it sheared off the teeth on the roller gear on the hydro. push side of the slide. No help available from any local dealer here in Missoula Montana, so i got the roller gear pack out and a new one ordered from leaper. out of stock but should be here about june 12th or so. so with our used/new to us Montana, we got a out of the chute wreck and have not left the yard yet. I don't see any problem in getting the gear pack back in, but any advice to regulating and leveling the slide so it operates correctly sure would be helpful. thanks for any help you can provide in getting this unit back in shape.
Bill Queen is offline   Reply With Quote