Thread: Hi All
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #15
WaltandLynne
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10151
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by labmom

Thanks so much to all and an apology for my not responding in a more timely manner. I am hanging in there. After several calls to the ortho doc to get a silly appointment for an MRI. I STILL don't have the appointment and my whole arm is so sore that I can't even hold a cup of coffee and my tummy and liver are not liking Ibuprofen much anymore. I saw the doc on the first of December and am still waiting. I am about waited out. I called today and never even got a return phone call from anyone. So, Monday, they need to watch out because I am tired of hurting sand waiting.
Other than that, aside from all the rain and gray skies, we are doing well. Dave put the lights up on the rig last night and they are beautiful. We did some X-mas decorating in the rig as well. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. I love it!
Merry Christmas and happy and safe holidays to everyone. I will keep you posted on the rotator cuff.
I sure would raise a bit of noise about being treated that way! I hope you have either spoken to them or found another doctor!
I had rotator cuff surgery done twice. After the first one, I had scar tissue that impacted movement so had to have it removed the second time. Be sure to do the exercises they prescribe as well as physical therapy. It is really the key to long lasting improvement. My shoulder is great now. Good luck!

Lynne
WaltandLynne is offline   Reply With Quote