View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 08:41 AM   #6
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
That is definitely something different. I do like it. I've always though there is so much wasted space in a fifth wheel, why couldn't the bottom be used for storage across the entire trailer.

The concept of the loft in a fifth wheel is also a space user idea too. That's been utilized in toy haulers, and sometimes like the Montana 376FL and 377FL. But this one, definitely tops them all for space utilization.

I did notice that the bathroom and bedroom is all one slide. When retracted, it looks like the toilet would be extremely cramped, maybe not even usable.

However, this is a GREAT idea. I really like it. But that specific floor plan does not work for me.

I do enjoying messing around with images of floor plans, showing the difference between slides in and slides out. Is the toilet and kitchen usable with slides in, especially when traveling on the road and not set up?

We each use them different, but not for me on this one. I'm on the road too much. EVERY RV has it's advantages and disadvantages, trade-off's, and compromises.... always:

Slides out - Slides in - Floor plan, you decide.

DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote