View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 02:22 PM   #17
Rcerne
Established Member

M.O.C. #17861
happened to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerTR21 View Post
Let me be more specific. Since we have owned this rig, we have always had the jacks down while not in transit. 3 weeks ago I pulled the rig out of the garage, drained the tanks and washed it. The following week we were going to take it to get inspected for our license plate renewal (this is a Texas thing) so we left the jacks up and the slides in when we put it back in the garage. Then some family issues cropped up and we still have not had a chance to take it in. That said, 2 weeks ago I started to notice that the center passenger side jack was down a few inches. This week the jack had dropped all the way down to the floor and the passenger side rear jack was down about a inch. None of the other jacks have changed position. Has anyone had this happen to them? Yesterday we went out and fired up the control panel for the jacks and they raised up just fine. Strange.
My stabilizers fell while in transit and had to disconnect power to them until I arrived at my destination. They were the driver side middle and rear stabilizers. I have a 3701 LK 2018 Montana. I have to get someone to look at them before I can move it again. Any help would be welcomed.
Rcerne is offline   Reply With Quote