View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 03:46 AM   #36
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Virgil

With all the cell phone talk, I wonder how we all got along before cell phones. When the kids were younger, and we went shopping at the mall, we had "Meet you at the clock at 4:00." lol. I personally can't wait to get rid of some cell phones. We have 2 personal ones, 2 work ones and a Blackberry. At some point, enough is enough. When I got my Blackberry, I wanted to know only one thing; where the off button was. Technology is supposed to be an aid to living ease. Sometimes I wonder.
Being a fulltimer requires we have a cell phone or a very long cord for a land based phone. If we were ever to give up the RV and go back to a stick house the cell phone would be history.
Normally Lorraine carries the cell but while she is at work I have it. I usually leave it in the trailer or the truck and not on my person. I didn't carry the land based everywhere I went and I don't carry the cell everywhere either. If someone feels they need to contact us they can leave a message and depending on the urgency I may get back to them.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote