Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 05:56 PM   #8
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
As has been mentioned, the management of a dealership can make all the difference in the world. With CW the even better part of it is that the local dealership management is not the end of the chain. Marcus Lemonis runs a tight ship (we aren't tuned politically but we're talking RVs) and is very responsive in my experience (quite a bit). If a local dealership is just a failure (not talking about minor gripes as an owner) steps will be taken to correct it...btdt.

One of the neatest things IMO is their policy of honoring warranty work for any unit bought from them at any CW facility across the country. It's what sold me on this current trailer. Just had a visit with a SM yesterday and he said all of the service centers had been advised by upper management that all locations would honor any warranty issue on any trailer purchased from CW. I posed this question to Marcus when I bought this trailer, a VP called me and assured me they would and now it seems they are addressing it across the corporation. I'm good with that.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote