View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 06:21 PM   #116
ForBruce
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #26644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelff View Post
I’m new to this forum , like just signed up two days ago so, I haven’t had the pleasure of reading all the threads about the tires. I did speak with my factory sales rep for Montana today. He was FAR more helpful than anyone in customer service. Keystone has upgraded the tires on their newer units. Not sure when that happened but the 2020 High Country units now come with F rated tires, the Montana units come with G rated tires. This is due to the new RIVA specs. All that said I need to verify my rims are good for 110 psi. If they are, I’m sure they will take a G rated tire, and will verify that as well. Wish I had signed up to the forum earlier. Could have avoided this mistake but went with the info on the rig and thinking I went with a better tire than what I had, which I did, just not the right one.
my 2021 montan high country #385br came with Rainier tires 235/80r16 and a load range -"F"

still i will in one year switch to Sailuns.....my neighbor had a blowout on his 5th and it took $1500 t5o repair..chieper to lick your wounds and go with new tires that give you a LOAD CUSHON
ForBruce is offline   Reply With Quote