Thread: Freezer Drawer
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 05:13 PM   #15
cghsatx
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldicon View Post
I have a 3121RL with the Samsung 3-door residential refrigerator. I cannot figure out how to remove the inside plastic freezer drawer (not the silver outer drawer face) and bottom bin. Has anyone figured this out? I can tilt the front of the inside drawer up, but the freezer compartment does not pull out far enough to totally lift it up and out.

Thanks in advance
Interesting how many forum members describe the same issues. In addition to the drawer always sliding back in before I could even get what I wanted out of it, I also could not figure how to get the plastic bin out for cleaning. The thought of dealing with the dealer or Keystone on a small issue after wasting 6 months on big issues made me just accept the nuisance.

Just yesterday I noticed the table in my 3731 sloped down about a inch. I wondered if there some support legs hidden somewhere I needed to install; none. I reran the auto level and all was good. I got out a real level and found everything in the kitchen area had a slope to the drivers side. So now, I'll research how to check/re-calibrate auto level, or if you just have to fine tune it with manual control.
cghsatx is offline   Reply With Quote